Treasure Valley Plumbing & Drain Service is the answer to your plumbing problems. From residential to light commercial, water softeners to frozen pipes, we are here to assist you.
No Plumbing Problem is Too Small…
- Residential–New Construction—
- Our Journeyman Plumbers are not only masters of plumbing, but are all highly skilled in home construction and carpentry. We know the ins and outs of the whole construction process from start to finish, with plumbing as our specialty. Read more…
- Residential–Remodels and Additions—
- We work within our plumbing trade and call upon experts in related fields when you need help with remodeling, additions, kitchen and bath repairs.
- We network with qualified professionals to help you relocate and change out any fixtures, modifications to tubs, showers, toilets, and lav sinks.
- We help with demolition, re-piping of water and waste lines, structural repair or relocation, tile, sheetrock, tape and texture, and finish carpentry.
- We cover all the needs or desires of the customer to make over a kitchen, bath, or laundry. Read more…
- Light Commercial–New Construction, Remodels, and Additions—We network with qualified professionals in related fields of work to help you complete those construction projects you desire. Read more…
- Water Heaters—
- We install, repair, or replace all types of water heaters, including electric, natural gas, propane, and tankless, for both residential and commercial needs.
- We replace elements and thermostats, and make any adjustments necessary to get your water heater in working order.
- We repair or replace the temperature and pressure relief valves on your water heater and install the necessary drains.
- Fixtures Installed, Repaired, or Replaced—Whatever the plumbing fixture from sinks and faucets to toilets, tubs, or showers, we take care of them all. Read more…
- Piping–Old or New—
- We will demolish the old piping and install all new updated water and waste lines. Read more…
- We can also repair any leaks, or thaw and insulate when water lines are frozen.
- Water Softeners and Reverse Osmosis Systems—Water quality is very important to our safety and health. Do you notice a sulfur smell or detect a bitter taste to your drinking water? Is your water leaving streaks on your glassware and shower stall? We can help.
- We install, repair, or replace your water softener and reverse osmosis system.
- We also can provide and change out the filters required for those systems. Read more…
- Hot Water Recirculation System—We install Hot Water Recirculation Systems to ensure that you have hot water at your disposal at any given time. Read more…
- Hose Bibs (Outside Faucets)—We will install, repair, replace, or relocate hose bibs on your outside faucets.
- Frozen Pipes—What do you do when your pipes are frozen? Instead of heading for your hair dryer, call our plumbers are Treasure Valley Plumbing & Drain Service. We will thaw and insulate your pipes.
- Winterization—If you have a home that will be empty or closed for the winter months, give us a call and we will winterize all your plumbing to protect you from frozen lines or any water damage that may be caused by lines freezing and breaking or splitting.
TVPD Can Fix Your Plumbing Problems
When the pipes freeze or the water is too hot to shower with, contact Treasure Valley Plumbing & Drain Service. We are here to help.